Top Posts of the Week
- 8 Types of High-Performing Video Content to Upgrade Your Marketing Strategy [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Pages Updated With New Features
- Google on SEO Best Practices for News Sites & Short Articles
- Maximize Video ROI: 11 Clever Ways to Repurpose Webinar Content
What We Learned
Monday: Agorapulse shared how to tackle YouTube copyright issues. Some things to keep in mind:
- Copyright automatically protects any original work you have published.
- You can file a claim within the “Copyright” section of YouTube Studio.
- If you post lots of content, you can submit your content for protection under YouTube’s Content ID tool.
Tuesday: Wistia showed us 11 clever ways to repurpose webinar content. To list a few:
- Host webinars as evergreen content on your website.
- Write a blog post or series around webinar topics.
- Create bite-sized graphics.
- Divide key webinar moments into short video clips.
Wednesday: AdEspresso went through Facebook retargeting ads and the strategies you may be missing. Focus on creating a non-rushed sales funnel, show customers items they loved, and reengage lost customers.
Thursday: Moz reviewed 7 emerging technologies in SEO and their applications. Some of these technologies are:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Natural Language Generation (NLG) for short-form content
- GPT-3 for automated content creation
Join the Conversation
Lindsay said, “So I’m wondering…what has your company done that’s improved remote working, helped you stay connected, etc?”
Chantal wrote, “Trying to come up with a cute name for counseling services for college students. It’s for a nonprofit. I always enjoy the names y’all come up with. Thoughts?”
Britt is wondering, “What do y’all think of Facebook’s new penchant for sharing group posts in your newsfeed by group name and then the individual author tiny underneath?”
Alexis wants to know, “Does anyone have tips for showcasing your social media campaigns to share with prospective jobs? I’m thinking like a portfolio or website.”
The German language is great at combining words together to form new words. For example, “kindergarten” combines “Kinder” (children) and “Garten” (garden).
Then of course there’s “Toilettenbürstenbenutzungsanweisung”, which is a string of words stitched together to mean “Toilet brush instructions for use”.
Words are fun, so we made our own: Scalemail.
No, it’s not mail with scales like a reptile. And it’s not just a word either.
It’s a spectacular tool for scaling your email list. We use it every day, and so can you.
St. Germain Spritz
- 1 oz St. Germain Liquor
- 1 oz Campari
- 7 oz sparkling white wine (or club soda)
- Cherries (garnish, optional)
- Apricot slices (garnish, optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (garnish, optional)
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice. Add in St. Germain, Campari, and sparkling white wine.
- Garnish with cherries or apricots and serve right away.
Recipe from Vegetarian Ventures
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1980, Clifton Bank
Tom Burrell began his advertising career in 1961 as a…