Be in the Know
- You’re not a cool kid if you’re not wearing McDonald’s x 23XI Racing merch
- Twitter is making it easier to identify bot accounts and activity with a new feature
- It’s never too early for a St. Patrick’s Day ad from Guinness
- Gatorade launched a “Fuel Tomorrow” campaign to make sports accessible to everyone
The 2022 Instagram Engagement Report
Mention & Hubspot’s Instagram Engagement Report is back! Optimize your Instagram marketing in 2022 thanks to hundreds of data points, trends, and insights collected from analyzing 110+ million Instagram posts.
While the report data is based on global Instagram users, it also goes in-depth on regional trends in North America, the UK, and Ireland.
Here are some of the report’s highlights:
- Travel and nature content, from accounts like @natgeo, @nasa, and @voyagers, became hugely popular on Instagram this year – no doubt due to travel restrictions causing serious nostalgia for far-away lands
- Instagram followings grew as a whole: 65% of Instagram accounts now have over 1k followers, with 34.7% between 1k and 10k
- Globally, users prefer video and carousel posts, which are far more engaging than single images
- Long captions (over 2,000 characters) perform just as well as short ones
- Activity is popping in New York City — posts geotagged here have plummeted, both in terms of volume and engagement
Get your copy of the report while it’s hot over at Hubspot to get all of these insights and more.
Q for You
Marketing Report Template Gallery
Sometimes you just a little kickstart to get your reporting to where you need it to be. Or maybe you just want a little inspiration. NinjaCat has a marketing report templates gallery to get you started!
Agencies, brands, and media companies can start off with turnkey templates when it comes to making an articulate presentation with performance data. Simply select a template to download for an editable slide template you can customize for your own report.
They have beautifully designed templates for reporting:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Programmatic Ads
- SEO Reports
- + more!
Check out the free gallery for yourself to get started!
Want a new way to engage with your audience? Ask them Qs!
Scalemail Polls is a polling system that can be integrated right into your existing email system or site. Use polls to gain insights on customer and audience opinions. It’s a great way to gauge your content or interact with your audience right at the source.
Wanna see it in action? Ask for a demo!
What Happens in Horsepower…
Toyota released this little play on “The Hangover” as drivers try to recall their night hopped up on horsepower. They hit the Las Vegas Motor Speedway to race and dance the night away.
The rest stays in Vegas.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“It is easier to talk than to listen. Pay attention to your clients, your users, your readers, and your friends. Your design will get better as you listen to other people.”