Be in the Know
- Instagram to hide ‘likes’ in 6 more countries.
- How many of you used FaceApp this week? Some folks are calling for an investigation of the Russian-based app.
- Verizon launches its first 5G hotspot for $650.
- Google Maps can now show you where bike-sharing stations are and how many bikes they have.
- Maggie wants to know the best online digital marketing courses. Any recommendations?
- Do you feel that your title in your current position and responsibilities is reflective of reality asks Jennifer.
- Victoria wants to know if anyone is using influencer software they really like?
- Brianne is looking for advice on Facebook groups – specifically related to liability and HIPAA/privacy concerns. Help her out.
- Has anyone successfully tapped into Reddit, for business marketing? See Alexander’s thread here.
Clicks on Clicks
Drink of the Week
We’re trying out some canned cocktails from the folks at Cutwater today.
From Rum & Coke to Vodka Mules, Cutwater makes cocktailing easy. They’re dang good too.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past