Be in The Know
10 Alternatives to Google Analytics
Love it or hate it, GA reigns supreme. But if you’re looking for an alternative to Google Analytics—whether it be due to privacy concerns, ease of use, or other reasons—consider one of these web analytics tools.
Dig into pricing and product features over at Search Engine Journal.
Q for You
Partner with UGC creators and micro-influencers in minutes
You’ve probably tried various UGC and influencer marketing platforms. Here’s why Insense stands out:
- No manual outreach; creators that match your requirements apply directly to your campaigns in minutes.
- Start collaborations immediately and get UGC within 10 days.
- Brief templates make communication smooth and seamless.
- Get 1-click access to TikTok Spark Ads codes and Meta whitelisting connections for influencer ads.
- You can build a reliable roster of your preferred creators and influencers for long-term collaborations and brand ambassadorships
Join major eCommerce brands like Clinicalskin, Bearaby, and KOS Naturals who use Insense as their 3-in-1 tool for UGC, influencer posting, and whitelisted ads.
Book a free 1-2-1 strategy call by July 31 and get $200 for your first campaign.
Maybelline is looking their best after the public and the press fell for their show-stopping OOH activation—featuring public transit and a massive mascara wand—which turned out to be nothing more than CGI magic. We can’t help but wonder: will augmented OOH be the new It Girl?
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Corning Ware, 1960