- Saltwater Toilets May Soon Begin Saving Fresh Water Around the World Thanks to New Red Sea Bacteria
- Coors Light is Paying for 1,000 Dog Adoptions Across the US This Month—Here’s How to Get in on the Offer
- Plant-Based Plastics Could Soon Be Recycled Hundreds of Times Thanks to New Breakthrough
- Two high school students open food pantry to help their classmates in need
Top Posts of the Week
- How to Create Effective Social Media Guidelines for Your Business
- Microsoft Teams goes down after Microsoft forgot to renew a certificate
- Squarespace vs. WordPress: Which one is better for your website?
- Hamilton is coming to theaters and Disney+, thanks to Disney’s endless hunger for content
Join the Conversation
- Chris wants to know, “What are your favorite business tools that no one has ever heard of?”
- Shelby is curious about, “What marketing KPI’s do you have for your company? We are going to be implementing some and I’m curious what your company does and if you find it to be successful. We are a multifamily property management and development company. Thanks! “
- Nathan asks, “What are ways in which you create digital dashboards for leadership at your orgs? We track our digital marketing efforts but are being asked to highlight wins and losses in a simple visual way….”
- Leanne wants some help, “In the process of starting our own business. Would anyone with experience be able to give me some advice on reaching to other businesses?”
Watermelon & Cucumber Mojitos
Y’all some winter storm is supposed to hit the east coast and we’re not happy. In fact, we’re just sitting over here thinking about sandy beaches and mojitos…
- 1 seedless watermelon pureed
- 1/2 English cucumber pureed
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 cup mint muddled
- 8 oz vodka chilled
- 1 large bottle sparkling water chilled (I prefer PC brand, San Pellegrino or Perrier)
- Ice cubes
Using a blender or juicer, puree watermelon and cucumber together. Strain using a fine-mesh sieve if using a blender to remove pulp and set juice aside (preferably in the fridge to chill).
Juice limes, then muddle with mint using a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one. Put the mixture in a shaker with ice and shake for 15-20 seconds. Strain into a large pitcher.
Add juice to a large pitcher, then vodka and bottle of sparkling water.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and enjoy!
Today’s drink is from The Girl on Bloor
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Quote of the Day
“A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.”