Be in the Know
The Facebook Group is on fire. 🔥
8k members strong. If you’re not there, get there.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Stephanie says: “Can we talk about brands using 9/11 for tacky marketing and share examples of what NOT to do?” Examples inside.
- This post had 105 comments. We’ll just leave it at that.
- Jessie says: “Hey, carnies! Need some quick input. Small business client with a low budget needs a webinar solution that is affordable, easy-to-use (for attendees and presenters), and has the functionality to track registration and attendance.” Suggestions?
- This might be the best designed Facebook ad you’ll ever see. Thanks for sharing Tim.
- Loren says: “WordPress versus Squarespace?” GO!
The best dang
Early bird pricing ends on Sunday. Get your ticket now.
Top Posts of the Week
- How to write good survey questions. (via SurveyMonkey)
- Grow your search traffic, research your competitors and monitor your niche. (via Ahrefs)
- Create GIFs and video animations easily on your own. (via AnimateIt)
- How to be productive working from home. (via Hubspot)
- The best marketing conference of the year. (via The Yearly Carnage)
Drink of the Week
We’re going there today. And by there, we mean pumpkin.
Don’t judge us.
Enter the Pumpkin Cocktail.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce cream liqueur
- 1/2 ounce pumpkin liqueur
- Optional: 1 teaspoon whipped cream
- Garnish: cinnamon stick
Recipe courtesy of: The Spruce Eats.