Where's the Meat?
Carney is the digital agency that has been bringing you The Daily Carnage for years.
After some careful consideration, we have decided that it’s time to change our vision as an agency and combine our Carney and Daily Carnage brand. Our focus is on making things spicier and meatier.
So we are so happy to announce: Chili con Carney –– bringing you the sizzle on the daily.
Wanna beef up your brand? We’re ready to sink our teeth into it.
Cook up some ideas with us!
Bean in the Know
- Hi, welcome to Chili’s TikTok ✨🌶✨
- There’s an argument on if beans belong in chili so which side do you pick in this debate?
- You’re gonna wanna check out this 2022 comprehensive analysis of the global canned chili market
- 11 canned chili brands, ranked worst to best 🥫
What We Cooked
Monday: Mondays need more meat. We made a classic chili con carne with both ground beef and cubed beef chuck 🥩 We also read this blog from Mention about how to execute successful rebranding. That was cool.
Tuesday: We spiced it up extra on this day 🌶 Double the cumin, double the chili powder, more hot sauce, and over 30 free Google tools for marketers and developers.
Wednesday: Yeah…we tried ground turkey this time around. We still prefer an old fashion beefy chili. Speaking of old-fashioned, marketing KPIs are changing so here are 70+ marketing metrics that you might need to know for 2022.
Thursday: SMS marketing is great for a lot of things like reminding us that we’re low on tomatoes, or telling us about a sale on crock pots. Before your brand sends texts to customers, you need to know the best practices for SMS Marketing.
Join the Chili Carnage
Elise posted, ” Facebook marketers, I need your help!”
Kayla asked, “For those of you who are doing marketing for more than one company …Do you have a schedule that you dedicate specific times for specific tasks? Any advice appreciated.”
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 1 cup of beef broth
- Saute onions for a few minutes, then add garlic until aromatic.
- Add in ground beef, once browned add in your seasonings to taste: chili powder, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, salt, pepper.
- Toss in canned tomatoes and stir until combined well.
- Add in your bourbon and beef broth and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add in your kidney beans and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Kris Co. Liquor
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1950, Hormel (but we made it better)
In 2021, who reportedly ate the most bowls of chili?
c. Rob Carney, CEO of Chili con Carney
In case you didn’t know, we were founded by a guy named Rob: