Be in The Know
- Demand Gen by Google Ads is now available globally for social platform advertisers.
- You can now add social media links to your Google Business profile.
- Finally, the TikTok API is making it easier to post directly to the platform via third-party tools.
- Are viral sounds the new “jingles” ?
New Ad Options for Reels
Just in time for the holidays, Meta has announced these new Reels features to enhance your ad campaigns:
- Collection ads: These Reels feature one large video/image with several smaller images in the bottom left, which users can swipe through, located under the ecomm CTA.
- Multi-destination Reels carousel ads: You can now direct users to multiple product pages within your carousel ad to help potential customers browse items seamlessly.
- Swipe left functionality: Users can now quickly access your landing page and shop your products with a simple swipe to the left, moving from passive to active shopping with ease.
Check out the announcement for more info on template and music optimizations, too.
Smash or Pass
If you happen to be looking for a decentralized, all-in-one social feed that combines streams and native engagement for Bluesky, Twitter, Lens, Farcaster, and Threads, and more, then Yup might be for you. It aggregates your notifications and cross-posts wherever you like, so you can build a more customized, human-centric stream.
Summer is over and it’s HALLS season, for better or worse. The brand tapped Latto to write little pep talks inside of cough-drop wrappers, breathing some fresh life into the packaging copy for the first time in a decade. So, yeah, they’re rapper wrappers.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Lady Borden, 1952