Top Posts of the Week
- 10 Important 2021 SEO Trends You Need to Know
- Facebook Identifies 2021 Topics and Trends
- Google Confirms Rollout of Core Algorithm Update
- 7 B2B Email Marketing Best Practices (With Real-Life Examples)
What We Learned
Monday: Jeff Bullas gave us 12 insider tips for creating viral TikTok videos. These include:
- Optimize your TikTok profile
- Understand your audience
- Niche down
- Don’t be afraid to be different
Tuesday: We talked about what ‘Arrival’ taught us about the superpowers of infographics. Infographics allow us a “simultaneous mode of awareness” in which we can better comprehend ideas. It’s all about the marriage of the way we interact with written language and the way we interact with pictures and images.
Wednesday: Sleeknote shared 7 B2B email marketing best practices. To name a few:
- Use a subject line between 28 and 50 characters.
- Use between 50 and 125 words of text.
- Keep a conversational tone.
- Use 1 to 3 images.
Thursday: Hubspot covered the evolution of content marketing: how it’s changed and where it’s going in the next decade. In the last decade, Google’s Zero Moment of Truth study underlined the importance of SEO, and social media rose to prominence in a way the world has never seen. In the next decade more and more brands will produce video content, and mobile capabilities, such as AR, will expand and become mainstream.
Join The Conversation
Kelly wrote, “I’ve been challenged to come up with some reading materials or videos for our team around brand strategy and storytelling. Have you found any interesting articles, books or videos you love?”
Ariel asked, “What’s an creative exercise you do for yourself daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or just whenever?”
Amber wants to know, “Does anyone here successfully use the calendar view on ClickUp for project management?”
Rachel posted, “What is the best advice or words of encouragement you have given or received, when dealing with a PR nightmare?!￼”
Work With Us
What digital needs are on your wish list this year?
We’re sure Santa has you on his “nice” list and would love to deliver what you’re looking for. However, the North Pole is channeling all its resources into manufacturing a COVID-19 vaccine.
In the meantime, Carney is proudly filling in for jolly old Saint Nick. Just let us know what we can do for you!
Blood Orange Italian Sodas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- The juice of 3 blood oranges
- 1 drop red gel food coloring (optional)
- 1 large bottle sparkling water
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
- Basil or Mint to garnish
- In a medium-sized sauce pan, add the sugar and water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the blood orange juice.
- Stir together to combine. (If you want a darker red coloring, feel free to add some food colorant to help give it that deep red color).
- In a glass, add about ½ cup perrier then about 2 tbs. of the syrup and ¼ cup coconut cream.
- Garnish with mint or basil and serve immediately.
Recipe from The Blonde Chef
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
The movie Miracle on 34th Street is based on a real-life department store. What is it?