Be in The Know
- Google is retiring these 4 attribution models in Ads and Analytics this month.
- YouTube’s “Spotlight Moments” option lets you place ads within themed content, like Halloween.
- Threads is testing branded content tags. Are ads coming?
- Netflix expands opportunities for advertisers and enters the live sports arena.
3 Rules for Writing, According to Science
Tired of people TLDR-ing your content?
Scientists analyzed over 650k reading sessions and found 3 elements that keep people reading until the end.
- Keep it simple, stupid. Use shorter, common, and concrete words for clarity. When your content is easy to mentally process, people are 25% more likely to finish it.
- Avoid long, complex sentence structures, and eliminate passive voice.
- Capture attention with emotional language and an excited, anxious, or hopeful tone.
Dig into the study at Ariyh.
Q for You
Guidde is a genAI platform that creates stunning video documentation in seconds to capture your how-to guides and workflows for onboarding customers, employees, clients, etc. Record your flow, let AI break it down step-by-step, add a voiceover and polished visual elements, and share.
Dietz & Watson’s hottest new pub is Frank & Stein’s. Come for the mummy dogs, stay for the creepy characters you’ll meet at the bar.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past