Be in the Know
- Slack adds 7k customers in 7 weeks amid remote-work boom, besting its preceding 2 results
- Google Ads Makes it Easier to Appeal Disapproved or Limited Ads
- Snap rolling out ‘Here For You’ mental health tool early with focus on coronavirus
- LinkedIn Introduces Conversation Ads: A New Message-Based Ad Format
Top Posts of the Week
What we learned this week:
Monday: It was day 1 of working from home for many of you and our team delivered with tips for maintaining productivity like sticking to a routine or making sure you get up and move around. Though it sounds fabulous, WFH is kind of a rough transition.
Tuesday: Another St. Paddy’s Day came and went where we highlighted an awesome commercial spot from Guinness. But we also learned the best practices to handle a content refresh with Databox. There are countless small updates you can make but we think the biggest takeaway is re-promotion. Your content will be hard to find if you don’t talk about it.
Wednesday: Directlync taught us how to write a killer blog post! Ask yourself how can a blog build your credibility? – Do the research, determine the keywords, create an outline, capitalize on your points, make it digestible, and edit for mistakes! Oh, and we searched through gifs for hours to find a happy alpaca for y’all. We were successful.
Thursday: If you’re a fan of a plan, Coschedule laid out a roadmap for content distribution. Your goal should be to show the right kind of content to the right people on the right platform. It’s not as tricky as it sounds.
Fam, we made it through the first official week of social distancing. Keep hangin’ in there!
Join the Conversation
- Janet is looking for your feedback, “Looking for examples of creative campaigns to promote restaurants/local businesses during the Coronavirus outbreak…”
- Any ideas for Jennifer, “Does anyone have good suggestions for remote team-building exercises?….”
- Mac is asking, “Was wondering how everyone is dealing with content creation during the virus?….”
- Elizabeth wants to know, “My industry is among those being forced to close. We are trying to start brainstorming marketing ideas to help our owners bounce back.”
- 1.5 oz. cream
- 1.5 oz. bourbon
- 0.75 oz. Faretti Chocolate liqueur (you can use any chocolate liqueur, but Faretti has a rich pastry flavor to it and pairs well as we’re going for that cookie taste)
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- 0.25 oz. crème de menthe use the green kind to get this lovely pale green color
- Garnish: crushed chocolate mint cookies or a single mint leaf floating on the top
- Add the cocktail ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake well to combine
- Double strain into a chilled martini or coupe glass that’s been rimmed with crushed
- chocolate mint cookies OR carefully float a single mint leaf on top.
This recipe is from Distillery Trail
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough.”
Mary McLeod Bethune