Q for You
Be In The Know
How Intent Driven Campaigns Generates Top of The Funnel Leads?
Where are my B2B, folks? We got quite the lesson for you today. UnboundB2B has the scoop on intent-driven marketing campaigns and why you should be paying more attention to this strategy. Let’s get started!
You might be thinking intent-driven, whaaat? We’ll let UnBoundB2B explain – “Intent data points directly at what consumers want. It is behavior data that gives out signals on where prospective customers are in their buying journey.”
Friends, intent-data gives you the chance to personalize the sales approach and messaging. Aka, it’s time to take the guesswork out of B2B marketing.
What Types of Intent-Data are Important
- Individual Activity or the unique data collected based on website interaction.
- Are viewers new or repeating?
- Which page does the visitor view?
- Which campaign or channel brought them to the page?
- Behavioral Data or insight into a prospect’s different engagement actions.
- Ex. The metric Time Spent on Page can determine interest in offerings.
- Use Context to understand the nature of viewer interest. It can help limit misreading a person’s online behavior signals for intent to buy.
- Is a search being done with an active interest or being conducted out of curiosity?
- Surge Data or a sudden interest around a specific topic.
- Are there multiple people from your target account visiting a topic continuously?
How to Use Intent-Data in Content Marketing
- Optimize your inbound campaign content that can lead to more reliable intent signals.
- Lead forms should collect info that helps you build an informative context profile.
- Take an omni-channel approach to promote your content. And vary language in a way that will attract prospects with the most intent to buy.
- Utilize video content if your message is best conveyed through a demonstration.
UnboundB2B has more advice and tips to give regarding intent-data. Click through and learn!
Free Intent Data Tool
It’s true, buying has slowed in recent weeks, but not everything’s on hold. So how can you find out who’s still searching for what you sell, and who should be left alone for a while? It’s like they say, “work smarter not harder.”
And your key to working smarter is Intent data. It can provide clues about which businesses are actively researching topics relevant to your business across various digital channels. In other words, you get the opportunity to prioritize email outreach, ad targeting, and direct mail campaigns.
Bombora’s free Company Surge® Alerts tool helps you quickly get started with B2B Intent data. It takes less than 10 minutes to create an account and you’ll receive:
- an immediate report of 10 companies showing elevated interest in your topics
- a refreshed report delivered to your inbox every Monday morning.
Ready to work smarter?
What’s more unique than your home-brewed coffee?
Routine has been disrupted, and perhaps your daily coffee shop stop is no exception. There’s a lot of value in being able to adapt though, so just how are you getting your cup of joe?
Coffee Island Grindery is highlighting how people can serve up a nice roast on their own at home. And there are so many ways to do it. It really is an art, which is made more apparent by these coffee afficianados who appear to live in one of Rembrandt’s dreams.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts.”