Be in The Know
- Amazon unveiled a new audience-based creative tool to improve ad precision and interactivity for NFL audiences.
- The world’s newest streaming platform? These undies by Maison Pixel.
- The Minute Maid brand refresh is adorable.
- Here’s an experiential roundup of brand activations at Coachella 2023.
First-Party Data and Experiential Marketing
Capture first-party data at your branded events and experiential activations to ensure that your customer interactions aren’t simply one-and-done. Here’s how:
- Build in data collection. Ask people to register, thank them for attending, and offer to stay in touch — through an app download, a newsletter subscription, etc. Consider interactive event features, too, like a photo booth that prompts attendees to provide their email addresses for photos.
- Soft sell. No matter how you collect data through your event, avoid a disruptive, sales-y experience for your attendees. Engaging installations and QR codes leading to interactive digital experiences and sweepstakes are more effective.
- Offer genuine value. One-time incentives won’t work toward cultivating a relationship with a contact. They’ll likely cash in and drop off.
- Don’t blast. As always, personalized strategic messaging will nurture your lead list far more than generic email blasts after your event.
- Be transparent. Make sure attendees understand how their info will be used (or shared) and that their participation is not mandatory.
To find out more, visit Marketing Brew.
Q for You
AI Content Detection Tools
We’ve shared a lot of generative AI tools this year. We’re in an AI era before widely applied policies and regulations, so, in the interest of transparency, here’s a collection of the 16 best tools to help you detect AI-generated content. Just in case you need it—or need to know about it.
The More You Know 🌈
We’re Carney, the full-service agency behind your favorite daily newsletter. We’ve created digital experiences for some of your other favorite brands, like Duolingo, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Philips, and more.
“So Good! So Good! So Good!”
Jim Beam is trying to make drinks at the bar look fun again with this good-vibes spot, complete with a “Sweet Caroline” sing-a-long and the tagline “People Are Good For You.” So… we all have pandemic-induced social anxiety these days, huh?
Ads from the PastAds from the Past