Be in the Know
- Bitcoin: coming to a local grocery store near you? Ya, you read that right. Coinstar (the machine that counts all your loose change) is now selling Bitcoin.
- Back to the Future. It’s happening now. Nike is going hard with laceless technology. We personally think it’s pretty dang easy to tie a shoe, but we see you Nike!
Yes, we have a Facebook group and yes, people actually conversate in it.
Here’s what went down this week:
Posts of the Week
Drink it In
We got a bunch of snow yesterday, so we’re warming up to some Tom & Jerry’s. Not to be confused with the ice cream. These will warm you up real nice like.
Here’s what you need:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ounces Cognac
- 4 ounces dark rum
- Milk (cooked till hot)
Ads Gone Bad
We bet you have at least one friend who does Crossfit. We also bet you’ve heard about their workout. Our bad ad is a no rep on Crossfit’s part.
Our advice is: Don’t Cheat at All