Be in the Know
- M&M’s character redesign for inclusivity has the world reeling in memes and opinions
- Snap AR shopping and lens engagement is heating up this Valentine’s Day
- Krispy Kreme is offering a dozen doughnuts for FREE to anyone who donates blood or platelets this week
- Check out the first trailer for “Jurassic World Dominion” doing a crossover with the Olympics
100 FREE Resources for Graphic Designers in 2022
Who doesn’t love a freebie?? It’s a natural law that free things make us happier and free food samples taste better. We don’t make these rules, we just follow them.
When you’re a designer, marketer, developer, anyone using software and technology for design, tools can be pricey. Luckily, you don’t have to break the bank if you need design templates on the fly, fresh stock photography, or some heavy-weight graphic design work.
Creative Boom has put together a list of 100 FREE design resources. We wanted to share our favorites from the list that we use as an agency:
- Humaaans: For customizable illustrations of modern, blobby peeps (FREE with the option to donate).
- The Noun Project: For a seemingly endless library of vector icons.
- DaFont: For fonts. We’re big fans of their retro font collection.
- Figma: For vector design. It’s our FAV for UX and graphic design, but it’s also amazing for online collaboration.
- Unsplash: For free stock photography.
- Nappy: For free stock photography with an emphasis on black and brown people.
- Vecteezy: For doubling as a content resource with editable illustrations online.
- Canva: For social media and then some. How could we not mention this essential favorite that keeps evolving with features?
- Smartmockups: For ALL KINDS of mock-ups that you can also edit online.
Check out Creative Boom’s full list of resources to see what freebies can help out your design work!
Q for You
Admired Leadership Field Notes
Need some motivation? Start off the new year with daily leadership wisdom in your email (ya know, on top of the Daily Carnage for your marketing fix).
Field Notes by Admired Leadership is a daily jumpstart of insights for those wanting to improve their leadership. It’s a fast read and covers the kinds of challenges common to all leaders like building relationships, making decisions, and guiding others. Sometimes it just takes one insight to change the trajectory of day!
Polls and surveys are great tools for gathering feedback from your audience. Have you seen the poll feature in our newsletter? If you dig that, take a look at Scalemail Polls.
It’s a polling system that can be implemented right into your email. See how you can use it for asking your audience quick questions to grow your newsletter.
Reach out if you’d like to see Scalemail Polls in action.
Makin’ it through the day, with a little OJ
You gotta enjoy the little things. But will orange juice make everything okay? It doesn’t hurt.
This Tropicana ad has just about everything and anything going wrong. But so long as you’re drinking a little ray of fruity sunshine, it’ll still be a lovely day.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Design is intelligence made visible.”