The Yearly Carnage
We’re mixin’ it up today folks.
It’s all about The Yearly Carnage on October 4th in Pittsburgh, PA.
We get it. Not all of you can attend, but for those of you in and around the Pittsburgh area, you gotta get here.
We have a killer lineup:
- Cammie Dunaway: CMO at Duolingo
- Viktoria Harrison: Co-Creator at Charity Water
- Adrienne Joselow: Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Mailchimp
- Leann Livingston: Brand Marketing Manager at Square
- Shoaib Kabani: Founder at Buffy
- Brogan Graham: Founder at November Project
- Alexandra DiPalma: Founder at Domino Sound
- Rachel Reid: Founder at Subtl Beauty
+ 2 surprise breakout sessions after lunch.
“You’ll learn more in a few hours from listening to the speakers and networking with your peers and Carney staff than you can in six months at the office.” Someone from last year actually said that.
If you’re looking for a no-nonsense experience where you’ll learn from legit people, then you should come.
We’ll be covering a ton of stuff. From content curation to building community, social strategy and everything in between. You’ll also get a chance to network with a ton of other marketing professionals during the event and at the after-party.
Here’s the thing…
Ticket prices go up in a few days. Don’t be that person emailing us asking for early bird access. Save $40 bucks now.
“60% of the time, it works every time”