Be in the Know
- Facebook is taking a page from Reddit and testing upvoting and downvoting.
- Netflix is coming to The Big Apple in a big way. The plan is to build a $100m production hub and hire thousands of employees.
- Uber and Lyft are implementing new safety features including continued background checks and enhanced verification.
- Our new section is launching next week. We’re still working on the name, but it’ll be catered to all you entrepreneurial folks. 🙌🏽
More 🔥conversations going on in our Facebook group.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Nikki wants to know if anyone has been doing anything unique and effective on Instagram lately. Help a girl out.
- Cary is a legit designer and is wondering how to gain some traction using UpWork, Dribbble, etc.
- You have $10k to spend on advertising for your food delivery service…how do you do it?
- Amy’s sales team is putting the pressure on to buy an email list. Yay or nay?
Posts of the Week
Happy Hour Vibes
We’re keeping it healthy at Happy Hour today with some Nor-Cal Margarita’s.
Simple drink, simple ingredients, and the best part…
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Pour 2 shots (3 ounces) of 100% agave tequila.
2. Add juice + pulp from one lime.
3. Add ice and shake.
4. Fill glass with soda water.
5. Garnish with salt, if desired.
Ad of the Week