Top Posts of the Week
What We Learned
Monday: Convince & Convert covered social media trends you need to know in 2021. Companies will need to address social media team burnout, fee-based fan communities will grow, and influencers will become vital in B2B, not just B2C.
Tuesday: PR Daily rounded up 21 influencers’ top tips for 2021 digital marketing. Tips included:
- Reinvest in getting to know your audiences.
- Audit all your digital channels.
- Be especially sensitive to racial and other bias in marketing and PR introduced by AI algorithms.
- Align your values with your value.
Wednesday: Sleeknote listed 9 essential elements of a high-converting thank you page. Among them: ask for referrals, demonstrate authority, and offer a discount.
Thursday: Databox showed us how to use the assisted conversions report in Google Analytics to develop your marketing strategy.
- Map all channels that contribute to a purchase.
- Identify the real source/medium from PayPal purchases.
- Track customer lifetime value.
- Analyze your content effectiveness.
Join the Conversation
Cara wrote, “Can anyone recommend a tool for designing an interactive timeline?”
Kat asked, “What’s your best social media marketing “hack”? Wrong answers only.”
Leah is wondering, “Is there a free tool for randomly choosing an Instagram comment on a post with +500 comments?”
Liz inquired, “Can you “spam” me with your annual/community reports? I need a little inspiration.”
- 2¼ parts tequila
- ¾ parts Crème de Cacao
- ¾ parts Blue Curacao
- ¾ parts cream
- Add ice to the cocktail glass
- Pour tequila, cream, Crème de Cacao, and Blue Curacao into the glass
- Stir together
- Garnish with cocktail cherry
Recipe from Cocktail Flow
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
What percentage of the world’s population actively uses the Internet?