Be in The Know
20 Inbound Trust Signals That Matter to Consumers
When it comes to consumer trust, these 20 inbound signals add up to the healthy growth of your brand:
- Media coverage
- Press releases
- By-lined articles and op-eds
- Blog guest posts
- Sponsored content
- Celebrity and influencer endorsements
- Social media accounts
- Social media responsiveness
- Google business profile
- Google Maps listening
- Google reviews
- Customer reviews on relevant sites
- Glassdoor reviews
- Participation in online forums
- Participation in industry events
- Directory listings
- Wikipedia entry
- Community involvement
- Top ranking for branded search queries
- High ranking for industry keywords
How many have you prioritized? Take a closer look at each signal at DMNews.
Q for You
Discover Constant Contact’s New Marketing Tools and Partner Program
With the acquisition of SharpSpring, Constant Contact now has two product offerings to empower agencies to do more for your clients:
- Email and Digital Marketing: Best for small businesses who need tools and guidance to find, attract, and engage customers.
- Lead Gen & CRM: Best for sales and marketing directors who need to align their teams, convert their leads, and demonstrate ROI.
From email, SMS, and social—to lead gen, CRM, and automation—Constant Constant has you covered. Plus, take advantage of the new AI Content Generator to draft emails and SMS messages.
Sign up for a trial to discover the new marketing tools. And if you’re an agency, consultant, freelancer, or creator, see if you qualify for the Partner Program and a complimentary account.
Lovesac is celebrating 25 years with this star-studded spot, featuring Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, R&B artist Brandy, Olympic snowboarder Shaun White, and ‘White Lotus’ star Haley Lu Richardson star — who are all real customers.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Dorothy Gray, 1947