There was a typo in our ‘tactics’ post yesterday.
- Navigational Searches: Let’s say you want Lululemon shorts. You’d likely search for ‘Lululemon shorts.’ This is a
transactionalnavigational search because your user already knows where they’re going.
Be in the Know
- What’s going on at Target?! The retailer experienced mass checkout outages 2 days in a row.
- Let’s speed things up. 2020 will mark the year of 5G for premium iPhones.
- American Airlines adds satellite-based broadband Wi-Fi to its entire mainline fleet. You can also stream 12 free channels of live TV to your device.
- Remember picture-in-picture? It’s coming back; courtesy of Apple TV.
The Top Types of Images to Post on Instagram
Do you ever find yourself posting just to post?
We work with a lot of clients who tell us, “we heard we should be on Instagram, but we really don’t know what to post on it.”
While there are no hard and fast rules on what you should be posting, the following types of images perform the best.
- UGC: Or user-generated content. UGC not only shows social proof, but it’s one of the best types of images to resonate with your audience. Why? Because it’s real and people like real.
- Behind the scenes: Similar to the gag reel at the end of the movie, people love behind the scenes content. Don’t overthink your behind the scenes content. Your goal is to remain as authentic as possible.
- DIY images: Depending on your product or service, you may need to get creative here, but DIY and educational content always perform well.
- Influencer images: Influencer marketing is showing no signs of slowing down. Consider reaching out to a micro-influencer (1k to 100k followers) to start.
- Motivational images: Look no further than the Nike IG handle for this one. If you’re sharing motivational images, think about people who have overcome the odds, underdogs, inspiring stories, etc.
- Contest images: If you’re looking to drive more engagement and followers, contest images continue to be a solid path. To make a contest more impactful, try to partner up with a few brands.
Whether you’re focusing on a campaign for one brand or managing social across hundreds, Sendible helps teams be more productive by managing all their client activities from a centralized hub.
Draft blog posts, schedule IG images, and much more. The pricing is more than reasonable for the features.
Give it a try.
Unfortunately, July 4th is on a Thursday this year.
Hopefully, you’re off the next day, but if not, here’s something to look forward to:
Stranger Things is back for Season 3 on Independence Day.
Enjoy Jimmy Kimmel and most of the cast below.