You Complete Me: 5 Ways to Boost Your SEO
It’s a love story for the ages… SEO + Social Media Marketing. Were they made for each other? We’re starting to think so. Do they complement each other? Totally. Interwoven strategies – both inbound and organic – focusing on constructing and appealing identity, SEO and social media’s main goal is to attract visitors.
If you’re not quite sure how SEO and SMM complement each other, here are some ways social media can impact your visibility:
- Social media is a proven way to amplify your content distribution and cover a wider audience
- Social likes and shares lead to longer content life
- Links to your content from social media can speed up your content indexation
- When users follow links from social media, it increases traffic to your website
- A strong social media presence improves your brand recognition
- Social media gives you the opportunity to understand which type of content is more or less engaging and adjust your content strategy
- Companies’ social media profiles are likely to appear at the top of SERPs for branded keywords
Once you understand how SEO and SMM work with one another, you can start putting in place social media marketing strategies that will help boost the SEO of your biz. This brings us to today’s Read – 5 SEO-boosting social media tips. Get lifted, y’all.
Change the Odds
Commercials commit to more than selling a product. Many tap into human emotion to capture viewer attention. It’s like watching a mini film. But, let’s face it, sometimes we don’t even understand what’s going on. I’m looking at you Puppy Monkey Baby.
More often than not, businesses explore the power of genuine messages for campaigns. Microsoft is doing this with their #MakeWhatsNext campaign, which works toward encouraging women to push gender norms. Their new “Change the Odds” ad shares young girl’s thoughts on changing the world and how a STEM career could help defy the odds.
Today’s Watch is a part of Entrepreneur’s top picks for “The Most Thought-Provoking Ads of 2017- So Far.”
“Make your customer the hero of your stories.”