Q for You
Be In The Know
- Q3 Ad Revenue Results: Snap and the Facebook Anticipation
- Instagram Launches Personal Fundraisers to Provide Assistance for Businesses and Causes During COVID-19
- Google will use authenticated logos to reduce Gmail phishing
- After Years of Waking at 4 am to Haul Trash, Student is Accepted into Harvard—And His Reaction is Pure Joy
The 8 Most Important SEO Metrics to Track
We love SEO and all the data it provides. Need to make more informed marketing decisions? Just look at your site’s analytics. There’s a treasure trove of information that we can count on for continuous improvement.
DigitalMarketer is here to tell us the 8 most important SEO Metrics we should all be tracking.
- Organic Traffic. This one is obvious. Your organic traffic metric gives an overview of how well you’re ranking. What’s working and what’s not working. Knowing whether or not the time spent on SEO is worth it, hinges on knowing your organic traffic metrics.
- Don’t underestimate the surge of voice search. Alexa.com can give you SEO analysis, competitive website analysis, keyword research information, and more.
- Backlinks to Your Site vs. Competitors. If your content is superb, then you’ll notice lots of free backlinks coming your way. Use this as an indicator of how well your content stands. Check out your competitors’ backlinks and gauge what they’re doing well, so you can amp up your game.
- Page Speed is, understandably, a large factor in bounce rate. The rule of thumb for page load speed is under two seconds. Not everyone will wait patiently. Don’t let slow page speeds increase your bounce rate.
- Drive traffic from your social media channels to your website. If you’re not getting much traffic from social media, then it’s time to revisit your strategy. Figure out what works best, and do more of it.
- Organic Conversions gives you insight into how well your website converts visitors into email subscribers, motivating them to opt-in for a lead magnet, or buying a tripwire offer. If you have 100,000 monthly website visitors and 10% become subscribers or customers, then you’re doing a terrific job.
Two more tips left – read on, friends!
Woven for iPad
Organization is tough to master and makes a huge difference when you do. People rely on calendars when it comes to staying on task and getting things done.
For many, the calendar is just one piece of the puzzle. Luckily, Woven pieces together everything else so you don’t have to. With all the built-in scheduling tools you need, Woven shows you everything from your upcoming meetings to breaking down where most of your time is spent.
Plus, when you’re away from your desktop, Woven for iPad allows you to keep your workflow with ease. You’ll have scheduling abilities within iMessage, keyboard shortcuts for fast scheduling, and Siri Support. Give Woven Calendar for iPad a try for free!
Did you know we created a job connector called Sharp Jobs for our Daily Carnage community? Smash the button to browse openings for web & graphic designers, SEO copywriters, social media managers, and others. You can submit a job to fill a spot on your team, too.
Find a job or list a job!
Dedication You Can Taste
Animals make great companions. Your relationship with your dog may be different than your relationship with your cat, but you love them both. Of course, cats and dogs aren’t the only animals in need of TLC.
Lilydale Free Range Chicken gives us a chicken farmer dedicated to making sure his flock is cared for. They get the royal treatment with a farmer who keeps them dry and entertains with a piano.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Nothing sticks in your head better than a story. Stories can express the most complicated ideas in the most digestible ways.”