Be in the Know
- Last minute accommodations? AirBnb recently announced intent to acquire HotelTonight, a last-minute hotel booking app. The sites will operate independently (for now).
- We’re hosting a co-watching party on Instagram. Not quite yet, but soon enough you’ll be able to watch videos together with a friend on IG.
- Happy International Women’s day! Our super talented and creative women compiled a free eBook featuring some bad a$$ females. Get it here.
Our Facebook group continues to crush. We’re trying to hit 4k in the next week. That might be a little aggressive, but we like to think BIG. Are you in the group?
Here were the top conversations from this week:
- Mackenize is wondering if adding a signature to a response matters. Sincerely, Mackenzie M.
- Is there a rule of thumb for B2C content marketing? Help Jen out here.
- Mark is taking a much-needed vacation and is looking for book recommendations.
- Kasey needs a solid webinar platform. Any input?
Posts of the Week
- The Ladies of Carney Launch MissFits (via Carney)
- Ice Cream for Adults (via Halo Top)
- Instagram Rolls Out Local Business Pages (via SEJ)
- Habits of Successful Content Creators (via Hubspot)
- What Are People Actually Searching For? (via AnswerThePublic)
We’re mixing it up this week. Actually, we’re not mixing anything.
Here’s what you’ll need:
What We're Watching
Here’s a new Friday section.
Netflix can be overwhelming. Way too many decisions. We’re featuring what the staff is watching to make Netflix life a little easier for you.
Today’s recommendation comes from our favorite designer, Maggie. She loves dogs btw.
We’ve come a long way.